The Biel/Bienne Festival of Photography organizes the only annual festival of photography in Switzerland. Every year in May works of about 25 national and international photographers are exposed in the city of Biel.
The Biel/Bienne Festival of Photography is a non-profit association and was created in 1997.
- Bernhard Demmler, chancellor, Douanne
- Julien Glauser, ethnologist, Musée d'Ethnographie, Neuchâtel
- Ariane Pollet, photography historian, Lausanne
- Markus Schürpf, director of Büro für Fotografiegeschichte, Bern
- Alexandra Talman, deputy head of cultural creation department, Federal Office for Culture
Coordinator & Office manager
Léa Marie d'Avigneau