The Biel/Bienne Festival of Photography organizes the only annual festival of photography in Switzerland. Every year in May works of about 20 national and international photographers are exposed in the city of Biel.
The Biel/Bienne Festival of Photography is a non-profit association and was created in 1997.
- Lucas Dubuis, spokesperson and head of campaigns, Unia, Bern
- Lionel Gafner, Administrator, fOrum culture, Biel
- Julien Glauser, Committee President, ethnologist, Musée d'Ethnographie, Neuchâtel
- Nathalie Imhof, graphic designer and teacher, Biel
- Ariane Pollet, photography historian, Lausanne
- Markus Schürpf, director of Büro für Fotografiegeschichte, Bern
- Alexandra Talman, Master Arts Management (ex BAK/OFC + Pro Helvetia)
Tamara Ribeiro Ferrari